Friday, August 7, 2009

No Summer Re-watch

Earlier this week, I was bored and thinking about Daniel's death and stuff. So, I decided to re-watch season 5 and get my thoughts together to start blogging again. Unfortunately, ABC had decided to take down all but Season 1 and half of Season 5.

Now, maybe I'm a little crazed, but I just can't watch part of a season. When I get the urge (and it is a strong urge) I want to watch beginning to end. I have only recently trained myself not to re-watch from the pilot episode... I LOVE that ABC always made Lost available to fans (i'm a late-blooming fan because of this). Loved it so much and appreciated it so much that I had no problems with buying S1-4. However, with season 5 not available until December and not shown on the web... What do I (legally) do?

My inner obsessive-compulsive is weeping bitter tears.

/rant over

No comments:

Post a Comment