Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Summer Sucks for Lost Geeks!

Summer sucks because there is hardly any Lost news. I loved the Comic Con footage, but other than the possible time travel of Dr. Marvin Candle (and all his aliases), there wasn't much new to chew on. Unfortunately, as a complete Lost geek, I have nothing better to do that chew on my past pet theories:

I'm still holding firm to my belief that last year's video footage gave us an answer about the "drops." I believe this year's video holds more clues that the drops are in "perpetuity" because they, like the number bunnies, fall from the sky at intervals. I refuse to believe that there is a real Dharma plane reaching the island just to drop wine boxes when the freighter had such a hard time of it. To say nothing of... what factory exists simply to plop white labels on cheap chardonay?

Let's wait and if there is another drop in the next season, then there is more going on than a simple air drop. After all, the island has moved; I'm sure it would be impossible to find simply to make a scheduled supply drop. The only caveat is that I'm not sure if there was a tie between the drops and the continued operation of the hatch. There certainly seemed to be a correlation between the blast doors and the drop. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment